Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Worst Blog Post Ever

Since the Detroit Tigers found a way to lose last night's game in absolutely pathetic fashion, I'll keep this short and sweet...

That might have been the worst Tigers loss.  EVER.  Although fighting with me on that claim is April 30th's Tigers loss to Cleveland.

Losing by hit batsman is embarrassing.  Losing by our offense taking hacks and terrible pitches is embarrassing.  Losing by submitting some piss-poor baserunning, is EMBARRASSING.

And kudos to our newly extended manager, Jim Leyland, for... well, nothing.  Brutal game all over.  And for those who stayed up to watch it, we're the suckers.  Clearly.  On the flip side, we might have stayed up because we as fans knew the importance of that game.  And it went down the chute on a HIT BATSMAN.  I'll have to remind myself to only put forth 9 innings of ball tonight, because all season long, we've seen the Indians do what they do.  Win close games, and win them late.  Maybe THEY have the killer instinct necessary, and the desire to win this awful division.

For the sake of me and the fan base, I hope I'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment