Sunday, January 20, 2013

Blog Resurrected

I had to dig out this blog and wipe the layers of dust off of it, but for the time being... it's back.

About a year and a half ago, I started blogging in full force for Motor City Bengals. It was today that I decided to step away from the Fansided site to refocus on my blog here... more importantly, refocus on my life; in the sense that I could program my own musings at my own leisure. Lately, my own leisure and free time has been either limited by work, family, stress, and the off-chance I get my Friday afternoons to spend blowing off steam at my local watering hole.

Ultimately though, I still love writing and talking baseball, and my Detroit Tigers are still my number one vice outside of said work, family, and stress. I will still write about the Tigers, but maybe not as often as I even want to. I'm thankful that John Parent saw enough in my previous writings to consider me for even writing for MCB, and it's helped me launch new connections via the blogs and Twitter that I still enjoy to this day.

I still look forward to some easy blogging, some baseball conversing, and the occasional wise-assing (I'm pretty sure that's not a word, but for now, that'll do). Also still looking forward to what should be an exciting 2013 Detroit Tigers season, and looking forward to all of you being excited (or miserable) with me.

2 comments:

  1. well I'm a week late to the party here Bryan, but congratulations on a great run at MCB. You are missed there but I'll still see you around the twittersphere, so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John. And yes, I'll still be around the twittersphere. And Matt was nice enough to leave the door open if I want to come back. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete